1. The HOA admin is the first person that has to subscribe by filling in the form below.
2. The HOA admin receives an agreement from E-Flux, signs it, and sends it back to E-Flux.
3. After the installation of the charge points, E-Flux has to approve them before registration.
4. The HOA registers the charge points.
5. The HOA sends every resident with a charge point an email with a form (weblink) for the payment of the subscription costs.
6. After registration of the charge points and the approval of the account, the HOA admin receives the account details.
7. Residents order a charge card by going to the E-Flux website.
8. Ready to charge!